DNBForumTV - Showcase your skill... LIVE!

depends what sort of soundcard you have, mine goes rca from rec output in mixer to the soundcard then there's a usb from the soundcard to the laptop but some of them have an aux input in them so I guess its rca from the rec output to aux in the usb and then you change which input you want to use when in ustream, hope that makes sense, its early.

cheers mate, i have the same setup yeah rca to record on mixer > usb to laptop. ustream has recognised the sound card as a setting but getting no sound when i stream :(

what about youtube for live streaming? Just a thought...

That's an idea...

I'll look into it.

Plus you can record and have unlimited storage space (a opposed to ustreams limits on recorded vids).

Haven't been in the office in a few days so my standard dnbforumtv posting has gone down a little. Damn trainin course..

But if anyone wants a set tonight I'm planning a big'un.

Is this ready to use from tonight? also how do we use it haha

I mean i signed up for a youtube account for dnbforumtv but it wont let me stream. But my personal youtube account does.

Im gonna be home about 4pm today so i'll get a new streaming provider sorted then circulate all the relevent info and update any links to the stream on the forum.

You or terp going to be about to help me test connection etc?

Took me close to 3 hours to find a workaround so i can do it without being a google partner... but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgIPmPYNl3E&feature=plcp

;)

Currently working out the best way to link you broadcasters so you can stream without having to do what i had to. Right now its quite long winded but i reckon if i do it right i can link you, you log in, and then stream as normal. Bare with me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom