DNBForum Sample Pack COMPETITION! (06/10/2017 - 03/11/2017)

Just over 24 hours to go until the deadline guys, time for those last edits and submissions!

Just 3 hours to go gentlemen until the deadline!
Those who have sent unfinished submissions will not be counted, so be as quick as you can submitting them. 3 HOURS LEFT

I've had a hectic month so I wont be able to submit, will defiantly get something in for the next comp. Looking forward to hearing the entries, I presume you will be posting them for a listen?

I've had a hectic month so I wont be able to submit, will defiantly get something in for the next comp. Looking forward to hearing the entries, I presume you will be posting them for a listen?

Yes, looking forward to you in the next comp.
And that's right, a new thread will be made with everyone's submissions for tomorrow.

And then the winner as decided by me and @Manu Forti will be revealed 2 weeks from today!

Ladies and gentlemen, the deadline is up!
No more submissions at this point, that's it, the bell has struck, it's time, ding ding dong!

Stay tuned tomorrow to hear the submissions, we have a fair few for people to enjoy!

man i hoped for a better turn out given all the great producers tagged on the first page! but hey i have slept on the comps for a few years so I can't really complain. actually had a lot of fun with the samples. big up for doing this guys!

man i hoped for a better turn out given all the great producers tagged on the first page! but hey i have slept on the comps for a few years so I can't really complain. actually had a lot of fun with the samples. big up for doing this guys!

Yeah, it would have been nicer to see a better turnout, but hopefully the next one does get a bigger turnout, it's gonna be one that could lead to absolute gold, or disastrous results, I'll explain more tomorrow!

lol i've got a 40% finished tune, awh well, i'll upload my half cocked effort once you guys are done your voting if anyone's interested

Apologies guys, due to some sudden stuff in my real life i had to attend to, I won't be able to upload the tracks until later tonight (so late night in the UK)

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ladies and gentlemen, the deadline is up!
No more submissions at this point, that's it, the bell has struck, it's time, ding ding dong!

Stay tuned tomorrow to hear the submissions, we have a fair few for people to enjoy!

GAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom