DNBForum Sample Pack COMPETITION! (06/10/2017 - 03/11/2017)

I just got out of rehab and am temporarily living in a sober house so I'm gonna have to sit this one out unfortunately

my dude, what happened to ya head? are u good?

giphy.gif

I was drunk driving and totaled my car and put my head through the driver-side window :(

Fractured my skull broke my nose split my head open and bruises and contusions all over my body.

I'm good now though, junglists never die :)

Glad u survived this mate!! Pls never drink & drive again ... this amount of luck usually doesn’t come twice. Hope u still can join this comp .., would be good for ur recovery I guess.

22 days to go ladies and gentlemen, we have one submission in already! I won't say who as to protect their identity.

Only 2 more weeks to go till the deadline hits, ladies and gentlemen!

Current number of finished and fully submitted tracks: 1.

Have finished mine, just having a break for a few days before I go back and try to sort out the rather muddy mix. Will send it over before the end of the week.

Thanks for putting together the sample pack, enjoyed messing about with them.

Have finished mine, just having a break for a few days before I go back and try to sort out the rather muddy mix. Will send it over before the end of the week.

Thanks for putting together the sample pack, enjoyed messing about with them.

Glad you enjoyed it mate, thanks for taking part, we look forward to hearing it!

Final week guys, just 7 days. PM myself and Manu Forti with your entries as well as a list of what sounds you used.

November 3rd, 18:00GMT is the closing time, so get your entries in before 17:59GMT on that day!

Back
Top Bottom