Chase & Status Feat. Dizzee Rascal - Heavy.

there's a lot of elitism going on over this tune, cos you're not supposed to like chase & status or dizzee rascal anymore, but they've pulled it out for this one. tune is large and people need to get used to it, cos you know it's gonna get battered over summer.

:ditto:

lmao the sirens and where is the flow on the beats like its like drop break drop break drop break

I agree.

Its going to get blasted around a lot, but i really don't like this one.

And its not because i don't like Dizzee or Chase and Status, I really like both of them.

But not together, on this one. Just no.

Plan B is where it's at for chase and status. Dizzee ruins this track for me!

Thought it was a bolloks track too, funny to hear Zane Lowe and Mistajam bum the absolute fuck out of it on Radio one dnb takeover

Yeah this is a good tune, I'm seeing them next Wednesday so we'll see what their live rig is like! Should be good, I've heard they've got some good new tunes.

Sick Tune. I Think it gives Dizzee a platform to show us is earlier style.

However on the other hand i've just heard his new song. Disco Disco Disco Disco. Dizzee take a bow. You have now completely sold out you sack of useless clunge breath.

Listen to what he used to be...absolutley bonkers

Last edited by a moderator:
Sick Tune. I Think it gives Dizzee a platform to show us is earlier style.

However on the other hand i've just heard his new song. Disco Disco Disco Disco. Dizzee take a bow. You have now completely sold out you sack of useless clunge breath.

Listen to what he used to be...absolutley bonkers

killed it in that video

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom