Bryan G's Mixing Skill.

ok, im with you on brockie and tc, but fresh? ever heard any sets of him? the ones im listenin to (mostly from around 05-07) are pretty well mixed!

Im with you, dont get me wrong Fresh aint the best mixer out there but ive definately heard some good sets from him. Prob around the same time as you mate. Seeing hes such a mammoth producer i'll cut Fresh some slack on the decks :D.

I agree totally with TC and Brockie. Both mud and i hate TCs choons aswell. :chainsaw:

people should take into affect the equipment these guys are using sometimes they can't hear what they are mixing due to the loudness of the set in comparison to the headphones many dj's have told me this has been a major issue.Brockie is a legend, I use to go to the Paradise Club in London and God Damn that was rough with det bassman all the top boys were there probably the best D&B sessions I have ever witnessed. Bryan G does have tunes there is no doubt about that and to me I'd rather have top top tunes and ok mixing than shite tunes and outstanding mixing because i will leave the room if I'm not feeling the riddim.

This thread should be called 'DJ's mixing skill' in general and not focus on one particular DJ when in fairness they can all have a bad day.

Mixfab

Look at the end of the day Grooverider has been doing that for 20 years or so but you all love him like you know him.You but Bryan G & Grooverider in the same room with the same tracks and see who can mix them up the best i know Bryan G wood kick his ass.If you wont hot mixing look at L.T.J Bukem man got 80 or 90 odd sets from 1990-2008 and always on never off big up the Bukem

I really hate it when people on this forum bitch about peoples mixin if they fuck up once durin a set. Bryan G has bin around since the beginning and smashes the dance, its not about the best mixin techniques or sum bollocks like dat its the tunez he plays for me, i couldn't get a fuck about the mixin, just the tunes, i went to inno 14th birthday and that woz a killer set with Det etc. You lot would proberly prefer him to mix abba in to michael jackson or sumink durin a set because it was PERFECT.

Just fuck off.

I really hate it when people on this forum bitch about peoples mixin if they fuck up once durin a set. Bryan G has bin around since the beginning and smashes the dance, its not about the best mixin techniques or sum bollocks like dat its the tunez he plays for me, i couldn't get a fuck about the mixin, just the tunes, i went to inno 14th birthday and that woz a killer set with Det etc. You lot would proberly prefer him to mix abba in to michael jackson or sumink durin a set because it was PERFECT.

Just fuck off.

I think it may be time for somebody's nap .

everyone has off days, i have to admit bryan g isnt up to scratch at the moment but i have heard alot of sets in the past where hes been amazing, maybe hes experiencing some hearing difficulties, very common for djs, if you notice most of the older djs arent getting any better, maybe thats because of this reason?

Back
Top Bottom