Bryan G's Mixing Skill.

It's the same with everyone, everyone's had a bad moment at some point, they aren't perfect, or god. So yeah you may of heard Bryan G have a bad set, well I've heard Hype have a bad set, I've even listened to a bad Andy C set, you might think 'yeah right' but It's true. They're not perfect, and neither is anyone else.

Yeah, you're right, nobodies perfect, but some come more close than others...

Some of the names mentioned in this thread are far from perfect more often...

C'est ca...

It's the same with everyone, everyone's had a bad moment at some point, they aren't perfect, or god. So yeah you may of heard Bryan G have a bad set, well I've heard Hype have a bad set, I've even listened to a bad Andy C set, you might think 'yeah right' but It's true. They're not perfect, and neither is anyone else.

andy c will only have a bad set if there is something wrong with the equiptment!!!

these guys that have been mentioned are just not very good dj's!! simple as that u can tell when someone is shit they play tunes for ages and the mixing is very minimal!! and the clanging between mixes is the main one lol

and i must say fresh has a few in EVERY one of his sets and to me that does make u a top draw dj!

I think some guys here are blinded by the tunes that some of these guys play! and u really cant judge someone in a rave cause u cant pick up on the dodgy mixing with the sheer volume!

when it comes to Dillinja, SBS, Brokie i dont even waste my time

andy c will only have a bad set if there is something wrong with the equiptment!!!

these guys that have been mentioned are just not very good dj's!! simple as that u can tell when someone is shit they play tunes for ages and the mixing is very minimal!! and the clanging between mixes is the main one lol

and i must say fresh has a few in EVERY one of his sets and to me that does make u a top draw dj!

I think some guys here are blinded by the tunes that some of these guys play! and u really cant judge someone in a rave cause u cant pick up on the dodgy mixing with the sheer volume!

when it comes to Dillinja, SBS, Brokie i dont even waste my time

What i have come to realise is that djing is not all about ability..I think selection is far more important IMO..
I have heard some amazing technical mixing with the most boring combo of tunes X amount of times..
I wanna dance not stroke my imaginary beard at a rave.

What i have come to realise is that djing is not all about ability..I think selection is far more important IMO..
I have heard some amazing technical mixing with the most boring combo of tunes X amount of times..
I wanna dance not stroke my imaginary beard at a rave.

No way is it more important?!?! so r u saying u could give andy c's selection or wghoever you like?! to a 7 yr old and u would still be having fun (i doubt it)

They both come hand in hand 1 without the other is pointless and most of these dj's mentioned get by just because they play the grimey dubplates!! NO WAY!!!

I see what u r saying mate about need ing to hear big tunes to enjoy yourself but its just not enough if they r not mixed poperly!!

Are u a dj??

No way is it more important?!?! so r u saying u could give andy c's selection or wghoever you like?! to a 7 yr old and u would still be having fun (i doubt it)

They both come hand in hand 1 without the other is pointless and most of these dj's mentioned get by just because they play the grimey dubplates!! NO WAY!!!

I see what u r saying mate about need ing to hear big tunes to enjoy yourself but its just not enough if they r not mixed poperly!!

Are u a dj??

Yeah for a long time now.. I find that playing a tune at the right time/Selection beats me double dropping every mix. Seems 2 have much more effect on the dance.

AfroJafro has a point there.

Too many DJ's focus too much on double dropping the latest promo's, where as a bit more thought into the tracks they play can go alot furthur.

Saw Bryan gee too many time to mention, and when he is on form it is almost seamless misxing, but when he ain't he sounds like an a drunk pub dj mixing Duran Duran and Bannamarama

hazard comes up with shockers aswell.

the raveology payback special thats on the mixes page somwhere has a HUUUGE tracklist, but it sounds shit cus he cant mix aswell as people think.

Bryan Gee is good imo his set frm Innovation 14th Birthday was deep. Brockie is one of my favourite DJ's heard him pull off too many sick sets.

i've bought this up before. he just plain don't care. he's got a bad attitude and never really puts any effort in.

hazard comes up with shockers aswell.

the raveology payback special thats on the mixes page somwhere has a HUUUGE tracklist, but it sounds shit cus he cant mix aswell as people think.

Everyone played shit that night because the sound system was awfull.. The moniters were cutting out when Hazard was mixing lol

Back
Top Bottom