Biggest drops in dubstep

Just no what?

It was a CG squid, that is all. Yeah was pretty jokes and have spent hours watching that thing when I've been high, but it was hardly a good music video. ALthough I just realised you were probably referencing the fact that i said i hadn't seen any dubstep music videos. In which case sorry haha.

Also ur other comment is TRUEEEE

It was a CG squid, that is all. Yeah was pretty jokes and have spent hours watching that thing when I've been high, but it was hardly a good music video. ALthough I just realised you were probably referencing the fact that i said i hadn't seen any dubstep music videos. In which case sorry haha.

Also ur other comment is TRUEEEE

I was

But Skizim has done a video for his foreign beggars remix and there are plenty of others

Cant think of a better drop than ill by chasing shadows.

if anyone said sweet shop, the drums are poor

Chasing Shadows are up there with my fav dubstep producers at the min, I only found out about them a few months ago but I've been caining their tracks

I apologize if this one has already been mentioned in the thread.

This track is destroying my mind... it's one of the most intelligent Sequences of Nuskool Sounds I've heard in a loooong time. The Vocal Snipps are used brilliantly and the Prod is immaculate. The First section is my fav... the 2nd is Edit heaven, and the 3rd is a totally Flipped version of the first section.

Easily 10/10 and I'm sure one of the best tracks of 2010. One of the top 50 Nuskool offerings of all time imo... easily up there with Soteg and Tipper.

WWIII never sounded so good.

pure Chaos

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize if this one has already been mentioned in the thread.

This track is destroying my mind... it's one of the most intelligent Sequences of Nuskool Sounds I've heard in a loooong time. The Vocal Snipps are used brilliantly and the Prod is immaculate. The First section is my fav... the 2nd is Edit heaven, and the 3rd is a totally Flipped version of the first section.

Easily 10/10 and I'm sure one of the best tracks of 2010. One of the top 50 Nuskool offerings of all time imo... easily up there with Soteg and Tipper.

WWIII never sounded so good.

pure Chaos

Came out in '09, been listening to it for a long time now :D

it is a truly epic production, easily one of Datsik & Downlink's best tracks.

Not trying to be rude Protoplasm, but are you just now getting on the Excision/Datsik bandwagon? Just seems that way with your last few posts, not trying to start anything.

---------- Post added at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:19 ----------

can't remember if I mentioned it here already or not but:

BIG one for me.

Came out in '09, been listening to it for a long time now :D

it is a truly epic production, easily one of Datsik & Downlink's best tracks.

Not trying to be rude Protoplasm, but are you just now getting on the Excision/Datsik bandwagon? Just seems that way with your last few posts, not trying to start anything.

---------- Post added at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:19 ----------

can't remember if I mentioned it here already or not but:

BIG one for me.

Oooops, is it from '09? Lol... shit. I don't keep up with "what's new" etc... I quit buying Vinyl back in '06 and with that, my "keeping in with what's new and hot/etc" also died.

In regard to this: I understand you're asking a simple question, but the answer is no. Actually, I'm not jumping on anyones "bandwagon"... and if you feel the need to ask that question... imho, you should be asking all the "dubsteppers" why they decided to jump on the Nuskool Bandwagon back in '05 and onward considering all of the "nasty Dubstep" tracks use Nuskool Textures/LFO & Edit Techniques/Distortion/Filtering Tricks. :shades:

But I understand you were simply asking... and I'm not trying to start anything either... but when you threw the 'bandwagon' word out there, I chuckled because in my mind, all nasty and techy dubstep copies Nuskool and DnB at every end (only difference being the SD is on the 3 and in Prod terms, that ain't much of a difference... not enough to give it it's own Genre imo) but I digress.

Another one from Datsik... can't find it on Addictech so I assume it's not out yet and since I 'only' buy digital tracks from Addictech, there's no point in me looking it up somewhere else.

The Horn is Epic and makes think of a Bullfighter in the heat of battle with a huge beast!
The Bass is fun and narly as hell.

Oooops, is it from '09? Lol... shit. I don't keep up with "what's new" etc... I quit buying Vinyl back in '06 and with that, my "keeping in with what's new and hot/etc" also died.

In regard to this: I understand you're asking a simple question, but the answer is no. Actually, I'm not jumping on anyones "bandwagon"... and if you feel the need to ask that question... imho, you should be asking all the "dubsteppers" why they decided to jump on the Nuskool Bandwagon back in '05 and onward considering all of the "nasty Dubstep" tracks use Nuskool Textures/LFO & Edit Techniques/Distortion/Filtering Tricks. :shades:

But I understand you were simply asking... and I'm not trying to start anything either... but when you threw the 'bandwagon' word out there, I chuckled because in my mind, all nasty and techy dubstep copies Nuskool and DnB at every end (only difference being the SD is on the 3 and in Prod terms, that ain't much of a difference... not enough to give it it's own Genre imo) but I digress.

Another one from Datsik... can't find it on Addictech so I assume it's not out yet and since I 'only' buy digital tracks from Addictech, there's no point in me looking it up somewhere else.

The Horn is Epic and makes think of a Bullfighter in the heat of battle with a huge beast!
The Bass is fun and narly as hell.

sounds like farts

goddamn: 'BIGGEST DROPS IN DUBSTEP'!

as in: my speakers explode when it hits.
Or, my hear flicks back when bass flies in my face.

NOW, listen to gizmo - datsik again.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

sounds like farts

Interesting... I take it you didn't like it. "Gizmo" doesn't sound like farts: it sounds like Lucifers stomach growling when it's empty and needs the souls of millions to appease it's appetite.

I listened to the Skream track you posted... and thought, "meh." I honestly don't understand why Skream garners so much attention in the scene... I've heard maybe 3 or 4 tracks from him that I thought were brilliant including one that doesn't have much going on (3 note Bline and lots of interesting Tritonesque Hornwork) and the rest is completely "blah/meh" to my ears.

To each his own for sure though.

Back
Top Bottom