Your favourite tune of 2016????

This just happened..

giphy.gif

Been giving this one a lot of thought. What is the one song that I just couldn't get enuff of ....the one song that every time i heard it i lost my shit....the one song that had that bass to dark moment......that one song that has all the originality and creativity that i crave and after endless hours i finally had my choice....has to be dis one.

Been giving this one a lot of thought. What is the one song that I just couldn't get enuff of ....the one song that every time i heard it i lost my shit....the one song that had that bass to dark moment......that one song that has all the originality and creativity that i crave and after endless hours i finally had my choice....has to be dis one.

Your posts recently have been so poetic. <3

For me it's between Maiden - Ivy lab/Perez or Lavender - Kimyan law. I get so damn excited when I hear the intro to lavender.

This one is ...

Title perfectly matches the music. Everytime I hear the song, I see millions of allergens flying around and attacking my nose, just like spring comin up.

your appreciation of songs can change with your mood and it's hard for me to compare a liquid track with something by Noisia, but here are some of my favourites:

All of these tracks are 100% on my wavelength. Signal has opened my eyes to a new facet of dnb with Downfall. Dark, brooding and beautiful. I cant wait for more music like this.

Back
Top Bottom