DnB Xerxes - Electronic duet

Xerxes UK

D&B Producer & dj
4 days pass and out emerges a painful body, weak and frail. Hair and face mess, shattered bones and bloody ears, grasps a single diskette with is his finger and thumb. The floor he drops and the disk with him. Only the truth, of this merciful soul, lay within the disk he holds.

....cough. Please enjoy!!! Let me know what you think and or show some some support by following the links in my sig. :)

More to come!

Not bad that beat sound familiar maybe rc packs? doesnt matter,tune is pretty good,not sure about synth sounds bit muddy,but overall nice work!

Not bad that beat sound familiar maybe rc packs? doesnt matter,tune is pretty good,not sure about synth sounds bit muddy,but overall nice work!

rc? I heard the beat or more the shaker on a chase and status video which sounded pretty neat. Don't knoe how precise it is cos I only heard it the once. There maybe? Which part sounds muddy mate, I'm using Wharfedale diamonds. Also tried this in my car and a friends sound system, and don't know what your referring to.

Back
Top Bottom