Xanadu - Through The Oort Clouds LP

Pre-ordered on amazon - not my normal choice for vinyl - but had an email saying that they didnt have the stock and were going to contact the seller, any news on that?

ye, there was a slight delay in getting the vinyl out to the different outlets, most people have received their copies now. I think amazons system went straight to out of stock because they hadn't received it in the first place. I went to SRD on tuesday last week and they had sent them out then, so it should be with you soon! Depends on how long it normally takes amazon to turn things around!

- - - Updated - - -

Bought the album today on vinyl. Amazing but where's the cd? None in my pack mate

Check ya inbox man!

ye, there was a slight delay in getting the vinyl out to the different outlets, most people have received their copies now. I think amazons system went straight to out of stock because they hadn't received it in the first place. I went to SRD on tuesday last week and they had sent them out then, so it should be with you soon! Depends on how long it normally takes amazon to turn things around!

- - - Updated - - -

Check ya inbox man!

Great thank you, was getting worried and looking forward to this big time

Back
Top Bottom