Wormhole Technology [DUBSTEP]

thats just brilliant mate. cant believe its only your third dubstep tune.! cant fault it on anything really, great mixdown, and real nice drums and bass. imo, perhaps the midrange lead that comes after the break is a bit dry and just needs to be bit brighter and with less frequencies on its low end. also, the spoken stuff add nicely to the composition, but im not sure about the text-to-speech samples. you could consider finding another dialogue.

good stuff (y) :)

Haha, thanks mate, really appreciate it!

As for the text to speech, I didnt actually use text to speech, these were all from a samplepack from breakbeat paradise lol!

wicked mate! what happened to 'im not a dubstep kinda guy' ?
love the switch after the drop too but yeah - some of those vocal samples are pretty gay :)

Lol, I'm not a dubstep kinda guy. I barely listen to it. Wouldnt be able to tell ya any names of any big dub producers, or any tracks that are out there. All I've heard is what I listen to on here and soundcloud. I just go with what feels right to me

fuck me thats so rude! was absolutley blown away... i'm not a 'dubstep guy' either but i really really liked it... vocals were mega homo bent gayness though mate!

i think the voice over from some old school horror movie trailer would go fantasticly... youtube stuff like canibal halocaust, and go form there, looking at the related vids till ya find something you like? think it would suit the moody atmosphere of the tune

Lol, great description there

"mega homo bent gayness!"

Thanks man

EDIT: How do you go about recording sound from the youtube vid you find?

EDIT: How do you go about recording sound from the youtube vid you find?
I think it's called 'video get', I can check for sure when I get home. I've used it once or twice and you can rip the sound out at better quality than actually streams on you-tube.

i just use adobe audition (or soundbooth) and record straight from the soundcard... and people will winge about 'you shouldn't use youtube in a tune, qualitys not good enough', but ignore them! i have found it can add to the atmoshphere of a tune (once properly modified with effects and the like, even if it's a touch of compression).

i have heard some samples in tunes from the big boys whilst diggin through old horror trailers, and i know for a fact that they don't have access to the original sound/trialer/movie!

EDIT: no offence meant there mr fletch by the 'mega bent homo' comment, just my opinion!

None taken Richie. Hmm.....I'll have to take a look at that audition

yes mate... audition is wicked, soundbooth is pretty handy too! 30 day trials from adobe too... i would suggest doing that thing that we are not meant to talk about on this forum, if ya get me!

this is a great track but i don't follow the genre. Snare is a touch quiet for me. The vocal samples remind me of old 'bass cds' from i was in the In Car Audio trade. Is that a gregorian chant in the outro ?

this is a great track but i don't follow the genre. Snare is a touch quiet for me. The vocal samples remind me of old 'bass cds' from i was in the In Car Audio trade. Is that a gregorian chant in the outro ?

ahh, your attention and perception are locked in young jedi warrior! It is indeed! (or as close as I could find to one!)

yes mate... audition is wicked, soundbooth is pretty handy too! 30 day trials from adobe too... i would suggest doing that thing that we are not meant to talk about on this forum, if ya get me!

I hear ya loud and clear!

ahem.jpg

:teeth:

great stuff mate, i can tell you, i am a dubstep kinda guy and this is great, keep going wi the dubstep production....and who cares if you dont know any of the big names, fuck em make your own style ... good track mate will listen to the rest of your shit

Back
Top Bottom