Wilkinson - Moonwalk

Ridiculous tune

First heard it when Cyantific dropped it back in June, rewound it twice with no complaints!

Only found out the name when Andy C's GG set got released, but was more than worth the wait.

It's also like Heavyweight, Link to the Past etc - can only really be fully appreciated on a good system

Break Ram EP please

kthankxbai

Surely they won't get that in before the end of this year man lol

To be honest out of those three tunes on Nightlife that are signed to Ram, I'm only really feeling Hot Love, Breakfast is okay and I can't even remember Get Hot so it can't be that good lol Hopefully Break comes with a real banger to complete the EP...

Whaaaaat?

Breakfast is a riddim bruv. It is quite old though. I heard Break play it in a set in from 2009

I think his EP will be in 2011. But its still something to look forward to. I more excited by that than the Wilkinson 12 but thats cos i'm a massive Break fan. Ram got plenty to look forward to anyway. There's still 2 more NL EP's to go...

Whaaaaat?

Breakfast is a riddim bruv. It is quite old though. I heard Break play it in a set in from 2009

I think his EP will be in 2011. But its still something to look forward to. I more excited by that than the Wilkinson 12 but thats cos i'm a massive Break fan. Ram got plenty to look forward to anyway. There's still 2 more NL EP's to go...

So there is three alltogether then? PPl were not sure weather there was only going to be 2
Thought the remaining releases for this year were the Nightlife 2 ep, wilkinson 12" and the delta heavy 12"?

Came close to fly-kicking Nifty when Andy dropped this at the last Ram

Pulled such a dirty screwface it stuck for a couple a'days, fuckin worth it tho

Back
Top Bottom