DnB Whos your favourite producer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
Hmmm tricky one...ask me this question 5 years ago my response would have been completely different.

I think the Amoss lads are definitely up there for me certainly for recent stuff.
Phace & Misanthrop both equally right up there. Pretty much never miss a release of theirs & love the sound they push. Just hope they continue releasing dnb as long as possible.

All time...really difficult. I think seeing the Bad Company set at Exit makes me lean more towards the 4 of them being more pioneers of the scene than my outright favourite producers

So its gotta be Noisia for me.

lol fair enuff..

Noisia are in my top ten.. but theres a few artists ahead of them.

theres 3 of them ffs... :teeth:

seriously? yea they hav made sum good tunes.. but best producer of all time?!?!?.

c-mon now..

good choice.. but hes made some boring tunes... some filler tunes...they are good.. but average.. . everyone will jump on the calibre bandwagon.. but Gridlok has NEVER made a boring tune.. everything is stella.

even so.. Twisted individual wud of been my second choice.. because of his personality in his music.. hes a cracy fuck :teeth:

I don't like Calibre at all. My favorite producer is Technical Itch. Current one: Jade, Black Sun Empire, Optiv and BTK

everyone is entitled to have their own opinions. its what makes this world great.
however you're wrong and i hate you.

He is a great producer I'll give him that, but I absolutely hate liquid. If I see his name next to a song, I'll either fast forward through it or not click the link.

Logistics

that would have been my shout 5 years ago.

Haunted By Her Yesterdays
Colourwheel
Intervention
Glitch
City Life

I could go on.

Sadly dont think anything he has released recently has been anything special, apart from that Jubei collab on one of the last Aptitude shows.

i'm with you im not saying his bad but i struggle to like his tunes :/

Crazy statement although I will say I prefer listening to Calibre's tunes at home or on a nice day like today in the sun rather than a rave, sometimes I just want something completely tearing & Calibre certainly isn't that.

He is a don though no-one can deny the fact he has been a prolific producer of the scene for years now.

Lulz at Castel giving me negative rep for not like Calibre. I don't like any producers who make mostly liquid, so not liking him isn't an exclusive thing.

Sadly dont think anything he has released recently has been anything special, apart from that Jubei collab on one of the last Aptitude shows.

Nu:Logic LP? :)

Personally I'd go with LSB. He's not releasing much stuff, that's true, but every single tune he did release up to date was pure win for me. The only real contender in this matter might be Break and it seems like Phil Tangent is heading that way, too.

Back
Top Bottom