where to buy tunes??

Wax or digi?

Digital, if its quite an old tune, i'll always check out amazon mp3, can pick up some right bargains. Got a 320 of turbulence for like 39p.
New releases amazon is terrible for, so it'll be redeye or juno.

If you referring to wax, usually chemical, discogs or ebay =P. Or my local record store. Im loathed to spend like £8 for 2 tunes. Especially when i have serato. Now i only buy tunes on vinyl that are those I HAVE TO HAVE THIS ON VINYL! releases. Imperial EP for example.

Wax or digi?

Digital, if its quite an old tune, i'll always check out amazon mp3, can pick up some right bargains. Got a 320 of turbulence for like 39p.
New releases amazon is terrible for, so it'll be redeye or juno.

If you referring to wax, usually chemical, discogs or ebay =P. Or my local record store. Im loathed to spend like £8 for 2 tunes. Especially when i have serato. Now i only buy tunes on vinyl that are those I HAVE TO HAVE THIS ON VINYL! releases. Imperial EP for example.

Aren't Amazon MP3 shit quality though? I bought Lenzman's remix of Treading Water from there today and it was a 187.2 kbps. I felt pretty ripped off if I'm honest.

yeah it doesnt state the quality anywhere so amazons a gamble

am sure some releases on there have quality stated.

boomkat is a pretty good shout for flacs, never has everything you want though.
don't really understand beatport...have to pay £1 extra PER tune for wavs?? bit ridiculous

Well my experiences with amazon mp3 have only been good. And they've stayed the quality (never less thank around 260 from what I've seen). All mine were 320 that I bagged.

Aren't Amazon MP3 shit quality though? I bought Lenzman's remix of Treading Water from there today and it was a 187.2 kbps. I felt pretty ripped off if I'm honest.

Amazon have got to be tramps. There's no way any label would give the 127kbps (some reggae tune I bought) so I think they've used huge hoovers and just sucked the shit out of torrents. I can't think of another explanation tbh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom