When The Fook Is D-kay’s “the Martians” Coming Out???????

I really can't see it being much longer until this finally sees the light of day.. Deffo on my shopping list anyway..

I've got a lot of respect for D.Kay.. The way he can make a fluffy tune that bursts with soul, and then he can turn out a dirty tune with just as much to give.. He gets my vote for most versatile producer fo shizzle :)

Its been on the Freak site for age's now so it shouldn't be long. It might be on Technical Freaks but i'm pretty sure its coming as single. There's so much coming out of the freak/outbreak/outbreak ltd labels which is all good shit!!!

Can't help but think Fresh made this tune but when them beats crash you know it aint Fresh!!! Don't like that Martian's are coming bit though, its been caned in so many other tune's. I'm quite surprised that someone who make's such original tune's was using such as tired, worn sample!! Still it's only 2 seconds long and there's like 6 minute's of tune to enjoy, which coincidently is heavy IMO.

it will be ages. ill be there for you remixes arent even out, even after being on promo for about 3-4 months

hahahahahaha
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahha

everytime i see/hear someone ask this
i laugh
really hard

Freak and Breakbeat Kaos need to get their shit together
the only thing they are doing is hurting themselves by taking so fucking long

the best was when the freak sublabel started up
they can't even get regular releases on the main label out on time

Its down to Vinyl Distribution going under I think as they used to deal with all the labels that are in the Timeless Recordings Group (Freak Recordings being one of them).

Apparently Timeless are now involved with a brand new distributor which should be surfacing pretty soon.

Re: When The Fook Is D-kay’s “the Martians” Coming Out???????

From a post on dnb arena forum......

L.O.A.D Media Ltd are positioning themselves not only as a distributors but also as a centre for music production and label management.

Having joined forces and expertise with Timeless Music and the longstanding Source and Bassheads promotions, the LOAD outfit are confident they can handle all requirements that arise with running a label. Currently onboard are Uprising (Concord Dawn's new label), Cause4Concern, Freak, Bailey's Intasound, Cyanide, Ryme Tyme's new label Spawn, Science Fiction, Hostile and Paradox’s beats imprint, Outsider.

Caution said:
Its down to Vinyl Distribution going under I think as they used to deal with all the labels that are in the Timeless Recordings Group (Freak Recordings being one of them).

Apparently Timeless are now involved with a brand new distributor which should be surfacing pretty soon.

That would explain the current Timeless draught at the moment then. I've beeen waiting for them Morning Light remix's (in particular Klute's) for time!!!

Back
Top Bottom