whats happeing with dnb???

Why you say this!!! why. I make this writings page into a song page with lots of drum and base yes so fellow djs can listen.

these drum and base songs are on my dj folder, i like very much to listen when i make the songs.

Last edited by a moderator:
pokmon-sorry-gary-im-straight.jpg

Why is the peoples mad with with my drum and the base song pickings? i make the songs all us dj's like much. Unless!!! you are in-fact not drum and base fans at all, but listen to the dubstep songs. i know of this, once my friend said gary people are not prepared for the drums and base but i said, yes they are Yuri ever since my fav band pendulum play peoples been liking the drums and base. So far on this page i be the only one putting drum and base on, so i know you are not drum and base likers at all, but infact no truth tellers..... so please leave these forums now.

Why do you do this alli, with that face? i no like his. i start to no like this forums too, why is it no peoples post the songs only make funny on me. i thinks you should go to the other forums cause you be on the wrong forums here friends.

Why do you do this alli, with that face? i no like his. i start to no like this forums too, why is it no peoples post the songs only make funny on me. i thinks you should go to the other forums cause you be on the wrong forums here friends.

gary, why you let fake drum adn base fans make laugh at you. You are good friend, like cousin. come we go make new forum for real drum adn base fan, like us to show apreciashuns for the pendulams and chasing status, we no they make real drum adn base. i here that chasing status song the other day on on the bbc three, you know the one about the lack of problems? i like this.

my god dude making 3 accounts to have a conversation with yourself is border line psychotic...

Back
Top Bottom