whats a good VST Delay??

Scoobydooby

Hey All.. just a quick question.

Wanting to find out your preferences on a good VST Delay.
I have a couple that I've used, an older one from Ohmboys, and a waves one.. but I don't really like them too much.

Are there any better strictly Delay VSTs out there that I can insert or send to?

Audio Damage :: DubStation is BIG!!
If u using PC? If not all about Logic Tape delay

yeah dubstation is heavy!!!

soundfonts.it gs-201 tape echo is sick too

oh and so are those free ones logikz mentioned.... ugly as fuck but you can get some bad boy dub echo out of them!!

the trick to dub echoes is the ride the feedback, and eq the delay line :teeth:

oh one more thing, theres a free tape delay called elotronnix xl thats wort mentioning, google it

another one worth mentioning is Kjaerhus Audio's Classic Delay... you can get it free at their site

analogic delay or bionic delay are the awesomest, downloadable for free from interruptor

yeah agree fully and as someone else said if you have twenty quid spare buy the audio damage 'Dubstation'

My mate has it the feedback trails are immense and doesnt just sound like the audio being repeated either

yeah agree fully and as someone else said if you have twenty quid spare buy the audio damage 'Dubstation'

My mate has it the feedback trails are immense and doesnt just sound like the audio being repeated either

yeah degrading delay signals are heavy, the gs-201 is good for that.... you can select from 3 different types of tape emulation for the delay... each has thier own way of degrading

delays are by far my fave effect, i have loads of fun with them!!

Back
Top Bottom