What is it that gets a mix hits?

being nuera seems to do the trick (y)

You know I always listen to Nuera's mixes, but its only recently that I realized its likely pronounced "New Era," something that slipped by me for a long time. For the longest time I just pronounced it "Nyuura." In the way that Noisia is a take on "Noise," Nuera would be a take on "Neuro." Which leads me to wonder if his music would be considered "Nuera-funk."

These are the things that occupy my mind when I'm not mixing.

You know I always listen to Nuera's mixes, but its only recently that I realized its likely pronounced "New Era," something that slipped by me for a long time. For the longest time I just pronounced it "Nyuura." In the way that Noisia is a take on "Noise," Nuera would be a take on "Neuro." Which leads me to wonder if his music would be considered "Nuera-funk."

These are the things that occupy my mind when I'm not mixing.

Afaiaa, Noisia called themselves Noisia after seeing an inverted cassete tape with "vision" on the front

Afaiaa, Noisia called themselves Noisia after seeing an inverted cassete tape with "vision" on the front

I've heard that story too, but I meant as far as how it SOUNDS. Not that the name was directly made that way.

This displays yet another example of things to get a mix hits.

Advertise, advertise, advertise. Spam, spam spam!

Back
Top Bottom