weekly live streams from tinybunnies aka melody on the dnbforum facebook page now!

hello everyone, happy friday!

i have a sad message today, nothing serious, just todays show is probably cancelled.
i say "probably" because its possible we go on later tonight, but its not guaranteed.
our regular friday serotonin surge, energy for the weekend, starting it off right,
is displaced, today friday the 19th of july. melody has an actual life and as everyone knows,
that can come in between you and your djing sometimes, but its necessary, i think we all agree.

the stream is still not quite back as of today monday the 22nd of july, but nobody go into hysterics,
its all under control, and we will be back on wednesday! be sure to catch the stream on wednesday,
because the friday stream is cancelled again. like i said earlier, melody has important appointments
and an actual life going on, so it is nothing strange about that having to take precedence.

but we will be back, on parole, aint shit changed, ready to roll, trust me daddy, the dnbf/doa live stream,
forever endeavour! best of luck to our vinyl buddha master melody.

sorry guys, the stream is cancelled for this week, but we will be back next week!

dont worry, its nothing serious, its just things and stuff and occurences and events and people and humans, you know how it is.

BUT NEXT WEEK we will be back in full force, total kenny ken, well crimewatch, ultra bazooka, darker than something really really quite dark

there's a spontaneous completely unscheduled session up on the dnbfrum page i did tuesday night if yall are interested in watching the foolishness.

thanks for the well wishes. back next week for sure.

release you?

straight out of prison and onto the decks!! ! !

What a woman! :2gun:

tenor.gif

Hello again everyone!!!

Welcome to Wednesday my dudes, it's the last day of July, one final day of retrograde, and we are back with our regular live stream!

tune in at 3 PM GMT / 10 AM EST / 7 AM PCP for your dose of serotonine surfing your synapses as melody puts down a planetary set of ultra dark and sonically weaponized drum and bass, but with summer vibes obviously, I did say its July after all.

Come say hello, hang out in chat with us, get you a shout out, it's usually a really chilled time on there, I think you'll like it if you're into drum and bass, which I expect you will be what what

hello everyone, its monday afternoon, and you know what that means!

its the dnbf/doa live cast with our resident dj melody laying down a mix of funky fresh drum and bass
heavier than 400 megatons hydrogen nukes of doom, which is really really really heavy

but its also soulful and funky fresh!

join us on the dnbf facebook page as per usual,
for the return of the jedi, today, monday the 5th of august, at 3 PM GMT / 10 AM EST / 7AM PCT

and prepare your senses for rapid synaptic fire with dopamine overload and high serotonine production

Back
Top Bottom