WEED WEED WEED

i have contacted the LCA and am awaiting there official permission blahdy blah blah.....

hopefully it may well happen :slayer:

Lokki,. I sent an email to LCA and waiting a reply. If I get a phone number, I can give you it to talk to them personally, if you want.:slayer:

RRRRRRRRRRRRESPECT ..

i think theyre all too monged to email me man so ill try again..bloody caners!:spliff:

lokki i've got a number, its 01434 382066 and the guy to speak to is Mark. He says you can catch him in sociable hours and will answer whatever you need to know.:slayer: :pimp: :D

on the original topic:

blueberry.jpg

Omtrak said:
on the original topic:

blueberry.jpg

ooooo...that's purdy!!! :love:
think it needs to be seen again......
i drank alot but it robbed me of 2 sometimes 3 days..hungover :alchy:
smoking....ahhh, no more hangovers. music is sooo much better too, double benefits!!!

lokki said:
anyone want to help set up a dutch dnb night , what about breakneck holland style!!! or vurt in the dam ...yeah!!!

YES!! COME ON DOWN HERE AND GET SOME MO' DNB IN THIS PLACE, PLEEEEASE!!!!!!!! (amsterdam is dying out on dnb, all junglists please help) :(

pick it, pack it, pass it around ....

Yeah, couple beers, a spliff and a speaker stack. Mesh happy now.

good luck with this idea, dNb fundraisrs are a good vibe.

dnb fund raisers for pot organizations is an even better idea!!!

i wonder if we could get away with something like that over here

it'd probably fall under "the rave act" and get shut down

You boys found a venue 4 this yet!
Why not jus do an illegal rave if u get enuff people it aint getting shut down,
i know of regular events in this area could get u a couple of no's if your intrested?
Although we r in the sticks we still know how to party!

Wikkidbass13 said:
Jesus christ.. got blazed as fuck last night on some bomb northern Cali weed... was all light green n shit.. resiny as fuck...

z00ted right now

thanks to some freshie shiva super skunk

smells and tastes like candy

Back
Top Bottom