We Fear Silence & A Bunch of Cuts present 10 years of Commercial Suicide

top night...Break played some kind of remix or track that used the same sample as By Your Side...not the VIP, much tougher sound. One to look out for.

top night...Break played some kind of remix or track that used the same sample as By Your Side...not the VIP, much tougher sound. One to look out for.

Ah yeah, couldn't remember who played this,just remember a new by your side remix, was a sick tune

wild night! i had work on sunday so planned to just chill and have a few beers and a little shack out but intalex was killing it, and then klute and nymfo were smashing it, pulling for some nasty rollers. unoficial ghost went off, hard noize destroyed the dance, and a shit tonne of dubs i wasnt aware of had the place stomping. i had to make tracks at 3 though due to work so missed d-bridge, calibre and break. aside from the tunes highlights were the barmaid with awesome bewbage in room 2, SPMC - "this one is like Joan Collins...it doesnt age" and getting a slice of nymfo's birthday cake.

wild night! i had work on sunday so planned to just chill and have a few beers and a little shack out but intalex was killing it, and then klute and nymfo were smashing it, pulling for some nasty rollers. unoficial ghost went off, hard noize destroyed the dance, and a shit tonne of dubs i wasnt aware of had the place stomping. i had to make tracks at 3 though due to work so missed d-bridge, calibre and break. aside from the tunes highlights were the barmaid with awesome bewbage in room 2, SPMC - "this one is like Joan Collins...it doesnt age" and getting a slice of nymfo's birthday cake.

Lol spent a fair bit of time eyeing up her rack from the balcony in that room

This night went off, the tune selevtions were top notch. Intalex, Nymfo & Klute smashed it. Was class hearing unofficial ghost and celestial navigation on the cable system

OMG BARE JEL

Need to hear that choon on a system

Agree'd with the Barmaid in room 2, was a massive night!

Anyone can ID the last tune Calibre dropped? I had it in my head since then but have not got a clue what it is!

"This kinda life that we livin' Murder rape ...... drugs and killing" < Thats all I can remember from it before the drop.

Much appreciated

Anyone can ID the last tune Calibre dropped? I had it in my head since then but have not got a clue what it is!

"This kinda life that we livin' Murder rape ...... drugs and killing" < Thats all I can remember from it before the drop.

Much appreciated

Sounds like Badmarsh & Shri - Signs (Calibre Remix)

VIBES

Much appreciated

Signs remix is a serious riddim

Was considering reaching ABOC but was to lean and full of BBQ to move. Sounds like it was a good one

Sick night, Intalex was on point, Klute b2b Nymfo was raw business, just got filthier and filthier. Wanted to know what the last tune that Doc Scott played; he said it was an Evol intent tune but didn't tell me the name. Shame I got booted out at 7 15 because I wouldn't pay £12 to listen to a Mr Motivator look alike play some rubbish house music. All in all top night ....

Signs remix is a serious riddim

Was considering reaching ABOC but was to lean and full of BBQ to move. Sounds like it was a good one

NEXT ONE BIG MAN FI REAAAAAAAAL. Holiday season an ting atm

EDIT: Does anyone know if Calibre played 'Easy Glide' on Sat? Must be juicy on Cable's system

Absolutely amazing night!!! Only problem for me was the fact I missed Amit, massive fail... Marcus Intalex was quality as was the B2B set! D-Bridges' set was alright but too many re-winds for me!

Absolutely amazing night!!! Only problem for me was the fact I missed Amit, massive fail... Marcus Intalex was quality as was the B2B set! D-Bridges' set was alright but too many re-winds for me!

didnt think amit was all that, to much drumstep for my taste

1c5f4ec0-3531-43ad-948b-299f0693267d.jpg

Anyone know the name of the track that dBridge dropped just before Old Headz got mixed in, really euphoric track with a sick drum beat. It got dropped at Critical @ Fabric too. I asked dBridge and he said it's a new Calibre and ST Files track but he didn't say the name of it and can't find any more information about it online.....anyone know the track I'm on about?

Not the best atmosphere I've experienced at Cable and was a proper shame Calibre was last on the list but still! some tunes definitely got dropped and I definitely burned a few calories u know what i mean! Marcus smashed it, what a guy, he made the night for me.

Back
Top Bottom