Wanted: 92-95 oldschool/jungle cds

CrucialCarl

Wanted: 92-95 oldschool/jungle cds

I'm not looking for mixes either.. I want the singles/compilations

Ive been looking all over the internet.. and im not having much luck coming up with a good place to buy anything.

I bought 'Best of Jungle Massive' like 3 years ago, but other than that.. I cant find anyting.

Does anybody have any suggestions on what/where to buy?

Thx

Try & get the Drum & Bass Selection series on Breakdown Records (Suburban Base sub label). There's 5 in the series and they all have really good tracklistings :slayer:

Any of Moonshine's Speed Limit 140 bpm + compilations. I think you can still get them on Amazon.com. I have volume 8 and it's pretty amazing.

Also, Sony released a compilation about 1996 that had Original Nuttah and some other stuff on it.

Good luck mate!

you know those 'This is Techno' - 'This is TripHop' cash-in CDs they used to have. Well there was a jungle one from around 95, triple pack with very nice tracks and a mixCD.

:pimp:

dont mean to sound rude, but there is a whole section dedicated to this kinda stuff :)
check the "stuck in 1992" forum in here.. though im not sure if the same question has been asked :)

CoB said:
dont mean to sound rude, but there is a whole section dedicated to this kinda stuff :)
check the "stuck in 1992" forum in here.. though im not sure if the same question has been asked :)

mostly mixes though isnt it? he wants single tracks I think ...

:2thumbs:

CoB said:
1). no because its mostly mixes. Only two single records so far. I stopped doing those because no one seemed to care too much.

2). no one but me and Stu can post threads there (Destiny managed to but it was a glitch) so the question couldn't be asked there.

If single tracks is what you desire then I recommend checking out Purity Control's website (lots of 192kbps mp3 tracks) and the messageboard back to the oldskool as sometimes ppl post good MP3s there (most of the time they are low kbps though).

dont i feel like an idiot then? well i guess at least it doesnt change anything, sorry bout that

Back
Top Bottom