Vidual - Tarvas

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Intro bores me if I'm being honest, but my interest perks up when I hear those bass stabs and eerie hats. Lovin the drop, wasnt expecting that at all! Really nice industrial sounds, but I agree, theres something about that snare that irritates me.....maybe it's just a tad too loud?.......dunno.

Heavy vibes all round tho!

Nacon

Vidual
VIP Junglist
Really interesting, might be some frequencies which i´m too tone deaf to hear right now in the snare, i'm suspecting something in the 2k - 4khz region by default.
I Built the track up like that in the intro intentionally. A nothing saying atmosphere, and then you instantly focus on the stabs when they hit in.

I'll experiment with the snare in the mix a bit and see, if i can myself to like it more in some other way, because right now, i´m totally happy with what the snare is right now.

Thanks guys though, helping me get my mixes finer each time :)

EDIT:

Yep you guys are definitely right. The snare is too much in volume, and that's it. Taking it down 1.5db did the trick.

Last edited:

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
The snare sounds fine to me but I listen after the edit. Once again your bass is massive and something to be envied.

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
big tune, the first part of the intro does need a little something extra - a hat, mayb the didgerido thing floating in the background.
other than that its good work (y)

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
Yeah that's how you do it trippy. Intro made me think of a jet ready for take off. Really wasn't expecting the drop to be half time but it works great. The sound design over-all is excellent, really good stuff.

The space is wicked.

Last edited: