Vidual - In between

Yeah man there is a really nice vibe in here, quite like the drum beat too

Mixdown still needs some work imo, id say the drums need to come up a bit in the mix

liking the vibe though man good work :)

Thanks a lot for the input, yeah it seems making a good mix comes with time... it's not just random luck :P

Cheers

Thanks a lot for the input, yeah it seems making a good mix comes with time... it's not just random luck :P

Cheers

Yeah man definately, keep making tracks and making sure you finish them, thats the best thing to do

Dont ever let mixdowns stop ur creative flow ;)

try and emphasise the drop more i'd say mate, i thought it was like the build up to the drop for a bit, got some good drums, have you tried compressing some of it? it might help with the mixdown a good lot mate

This tune is sick man. There's room for improvement on the drums mix wise like Zeal said, but I'm not worried about the drop so much, kinda falls in nice. You could add a few mini drops throughout perhaps.

Love the melodic elements you've got in there, the vocal, very nice. I'd definitely put this tune on my mp3 player.

wicked atmosphere on this tune, the sounds are all there. love the melodies fading in and out. i thought the bass could be more interesting personally!

Back
Top Bottom