Vicious Circle & Universal Project - Broken Silence LP

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
VC debut album 'Broken Silence'. A collection of tracks recorded in collaboration with long-time partners in crime Universal Project, the album will be released on their own, newly formed Siren Records this November and features a mix of brand new and previously aired tracks including the Andy C championed 'Snorkel', 'Gumball Rally' and 'Rollers Convention', plus a collaboration with Fierce titled 'Throw Light'.

November, sure :lol:

Nuclear armageddon will happen before this comes out

damn i dont think i wanna hear about this again now... its just upsetting me! thanks neway tho lol

Been waiting on this for years! No doubt be worth the wait! Albums being mastered ATM I heard

at fucking last. i hope "last chance saloon" is on there to

*edit: just checked thier myspaz and last chance saloon is actually gonna be on commercial suicide

Last edited:
back in the day (before havanna came out) they had some fucking wicked liquidish tracks with UP. Hope some of them are going to make it on vinyl.
And I have to say that I fucking love the direction vc took with the new stuff. Last Chance Saloon & Havanna are pretty different to what they released before. Even Snorkel. So looking forward to this :not_worth

that's the only annoying thing on drum and bass, you gotta wait forever for certain stuff to be released which was announced years before D:

Just to clear things up, in the case of Snorkel you will not be getting the full version as part of the Nightlife package. We have done a 3 mins 30 edited version as Snorkel will not be out until after Nightlife is released. We would still hope that people will buy the full version as well as the Nightlife CD, although it must be tempting after the delay in our release! I think the Nightlife CD is meant to be more of a mix CD to listen to rather than a list of tracks as DJ tools. As far as the album goes we will be making an announcement with the tracklist (with clips and some fresh new material), artwork and release date next monday. FINALLY! We approved the tp's last week so production is going ahead and it will definitely be on the shelves in November at the latest. Sorry for the delay.....again :)

That's what I'm talking about

Back
Top Bottom