DnB Venice (ft. Lokka) - Your Own (Oexius Remix)

Oexius

I've only been producing for a few months now, and there was this remix contest for this house song,
and everyone was remixing it to other types of house, so I wanted to try it out but something different (Commercial DNB I think it's what it's called?).

Anyway here it is, please tell me what you think and what I could improve (I know I fuxed up the vocals in all kinds of ways but I'd really like to improve my production quality), thanks so much!~

Hearing it again, I think I fuxed up the high end too ;w;

Last edited:
I hate bumping threads as much as the next guy but I would really like some feedback on this, please~ ;w;

good shit. could bring the bass up a bit and turn the low end down. its got a good arrangement tho

- - - Updated - - -

i mean turn the high end down*

this is a great tune. producing only a few months hey? ;)

does sound a bit much on the high end, but overall- great arrangement, great vocal, melody. all around great remix.

[MENTION=68968]studubwatts1[/MENTION] thanks for the feedback, and yea I felt it could do with a bit more bass as well, definitely will have to look out for that in the future.

[MENTION=96390]timeslut[/MENTION] Thanks as well, glad you like it! And yea, I should've compared it to some other tracks before I released, I didn't realize the high end was so icy. Thanks a bunch for checkin out mah track!~

Back
Top Bottom