Valve Sound Bristol Tonight!

Smickus

VIP Junglist
Can't believe there isn't a thread on this yet! Who's reaching?

Valve Soundsystem

After some time away we are back and this time at Motion for one one epic night of bass!!

Feat:

DILLINJA
& LEMON D aka KAZE (Valve)

CASPA (Dub Police)

DJ HYPE (Tru Playaz)

SIGMA (Breakbeat Chaos)

MAMPI SWIFT (Charge Records)

INTERFACE (Shogun Audio)

STINKAHBELL (Wheel & Deal)

VON D (Disfigured Dubz)

AMC (Titan Records/ Ambush)

RUN TINGZ CRU (DJ Set)

SUPERISK (Punch Drunk)

UK ROCKA

ARSEQUAKE (94-00 set)

ILLUSIVE

DUBBZ b2b DEVIANT

NOCTURNAL (combination massive)

Hosted by:
EVIL B
DARRISON
CARASEL
MCSWEETPEA
IMPACT MC
MC SAMPSON
FANATIC
LUCA D

Yeh my ears were fine.

It sounded no louder than the normal motion sound system .

Pure disappointed to be fair.

Normally valve leaves me feeling violated and abused.

I guess they have to go by the restrictions imposed by the council and all that... Don't wanna fuck up future events just for this one. The sound system was good even if it wasn't that loud.

maybe the ear plug went into your ear? not even joking... happened to my uncle once when he was working on the motorways, it came out of his nose about 10 years later.

I guess they have to go by the restrictions imposed by the council and all that... Don't wanna fuck up future events just for this one. The sound system was good even if it wasn't that loud.

Yeah man, it's not like dilinja wants to keep things quite.

They need to start using the o2 academy again. They always have it cranked in there

The Valve is immense when you get the full system I thought 02 Bristol was poor also went to Indigo O2 which again they failed to install the full whack? Brunel rooms was the one 05 I think it was full system and the bass tears through your mind and body and left you with tinnitus until the following week. After that one they wern't allowed to install the full system in Brunel as stock was damaged falling from shelves in the Sainsburys 3 storeys below, immense

hahaha awesome! I didn't go to Brunel rooms when it was open, think I turned 18 the year it shut, or the year after... Heard lots of good things about it. Went to Valve at Liquid and Envy a couple years ago, needless to say it was shite!

Yeah the one at liquid must of been bout quarter to a fifth of system and it was a shit dance. Even the ones at Brunel after 2005 were only around half the system. With the full system there was stacks on the dance floor aswell as three other stacks around the club!

Back
Top Bottom