VA - Drum & Bass Arena Anthology

This isnt a mix cd!!! its an album with a full mix included. all tracks are seperate and full 320 mp3. dont no why ppl are bitching as it is a quality album chock full of tunes. and if u dont wanna hear the crappy mix cd bit then dont download it lol!!

Yeah it is a mix CD. Fair enough the tracks might be separate and they might be 320, but all they have done is split a mix CD into separate tracks. Or is that what you mean?
From your post it looks like you're saying it's CD with separate, full length, DJ friendly tracks on it, which it isn't.
That's what I can decipher from listening to CD 1 anyway, I'm presuming CD 2 & 3 are the same.

I'm talking about the CD bought from the shop as well, haven't looked on the dnb arena website. If you can get the DJ Friendly lot from there for the same price then I have had my pants well and truly pulled down.

Last edited:
each track is the full length, not cut from a mix

couple good ones in there, don't think the original Clear Skyz was available for download before this

ok im fucking sorry for bumping a thread this old but i've got a question, I ordered and bought the cd from a local record shop as I was missing a lot of these tunes (mainly cd 2 and 3), but now I've found out that the tracks are really short (from 2- maximum 4 minutes, mostly 3:30) and mixed. Is there any way to get those tracks in their full quality (preferably wav) versions and in their full length? The Tracks are all cut from a mix and that way its really hard to mix them, and I can only use it to listen to them (which wasnt what i intended)

ok im fucking sorry for bumping a thread this old but i've got a question, I ordered and bought the cd from a local record shop as I was missing a lot of these tunes (mainly cd 2 and 3), but now I've found out that the tracks are really short (from 2- maximum 4 minutes, mostly 3:30) and mixed. Is there any way to get those tracks in their full quality (preferably wav) versions and in their full length? The Tracks are all cut from a mix and that way its really hard to mix them, and I can only use it to listen to them (which wasnt what i intended)
Should of bought it online

now that i think about it kinda obvious that 20 tracks wont fit onto one cd, could have left them unmixed at least though,
gah, now i can buy the whole thing digitally too

Back
Top Bottom