Utada Hikaru vs. Charlie Van Pelt - "My Last"

Charlie Van Pelt

Charles N. Charge
Two bootlegs in a row? Something must be wrong...

19626.jpg
My Last (vs. Utada Hikaru) (ambient, chillout, crossover - 7:54)
The link above leads to a page where you can download the MP3

I recently discovered Utada Hikaru's music via her latest album, "Ultra Blue." I don't understand 99% of it, but I do like it; "Be My Last" features some particularly nice hooks. As luck would have it, I looked for an acapella so that I could remix that song.

The rest is history.

Three weeks of tweaking has resulted in is this chilled out remix that should come in handy when you want to unwind. A special thanks to Cinnamon at Utada-Online.net for posting the acapella.

By the way, you can watch the video for the original by clicking here.

As always, download and (hopefully) enjoy!

oh nice, Hikaru's awesome (glad to see that i'm not the only one who secretly enjoys some j-pop)...i like the half-time drums in the intro. oh nice, i like what you did to her voice. nice little melody as well. the drums and percussion is nicely done. the is a great tune on it's own and a great remix, very tastefully done. awesome

Hikaru's awesome (glad to see that i'm not the only one who secretly enjoys some j-pop)
I never would have guessed, Dave! (y)

I have yet to unleash this on Utada-Online.Net (fan forum)...I registered yesterday but my account still needs activation. :( I can't wait to see that they think of my little rework.

Thanks again, Dave.

Back
Top Bottom