Using Reason in rewire mode question...

jeremyrose44

Hey guys, I'm rewiring reason through a version of Cubase 5 and have a really quick question. Say I have a synth or something to that effect in the arrangement window in my Cubase, am I able to route that straight into the scream distortion plugin in reason or would I have to just bounce it to audio and drop it into reasons sampler? I'm capable of doing the latter, but I would like to edit the original sound in question once it hits the plug in for maximum real time customization.

Cheers in advance.

Hey guys, I'm rewiring reason through a version of Cubase 5 and have a really quick question. Say I have a synth or something to that effect in the arrangement window in my Cubase, am I able to route that straight into the scream distortion plugin in reason or would I have to just bounce it to audio and drop it into reasons sampler? I'm capable of doing the latter, but I would like to edit the original sound in question once it hits the plug in for maximum real time customization.

Cheers in advance.

doesn't work that way to my knowledge. since everything is basically coming out of reason into Cubase. it would have to go into reason and then back into Cubase. unless you can send to a reason track. check your bus setting on the synth channel in Cubase see if it shows up.

Back
Top Bottom