**UPDATE**RE-RECORD**BIG TRACKLIST** : 30 minute mix first mix - comments appreciated

Discussion in 'Members Mixes' started by DJHaze, Jul 8, 2008.

1. DJHaze

DJHaze I've been naughty, I'm banned

Update to my previous recording thread.

Thanks to everyone so far who has given me decent comments,

after listening to the mix a few times i knew that i could do better so i rerecorded the mix but mixed a bit more and made the mix shorter. i.e mixed the next tunes in alot quicker.... only by about 3 minutes tho lol.

tracklist stays the same but i like this mix better.

Only problem i have with my mixes is my levels.. when i bring a tune in it seems to just completely take over, i dno whetehr this is cus im bring the fader straight up and sould maybe leave it a bit lower down but any comments on that would be good.

anyway enjoy people.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7MXPEUIG

ez.

2. dj idler

dj idler Wibble Wobble

Re: **UPDATE**RE-RECORD**BIG TRACKLIST** : 30 minute mix first mix - comments appreci

try killing the bass and treble on the tune your bringin in..thats what i do and slowly add trebble and bass so its not really noticeable ya get me?

3. DJHaze

DJHaze I've been naughty, I'm banned

Re: **UPDATE**RE-RECORD**BIG TRACKLIST** : 30 minute mix first mix - comments appreci

yer cheers for that bro im gna record a little mini mix later and do that then have a listen back ee if it solves my problem.. which it shud!

cheers (y)