**UPDATE**RE-RECORD**BIG TRACKLIST** : 30 minute mix first mix - comments appreciated

DJHaze

Update to my previous recording thread.

Thanks to everyone so far who has given me decent comments,

after listening to the mix a few times i knew that i could do better so i rerecorded the mix but mixed a bit more and made the mix shorter. i.e mixed the next tunes in alot quicker.... only by about 3 minutes tho lol.

tracklist stays the same but i like this mix better.

Only problem i have with my mixes is my levels.. when i bring a tune in it seems to just completely take over, i dno whetehr this is cus im bring the fader straight up and sould maybe leave it a bit lower down but any comments on that would be good.

anyway enjoy people.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7MXPEUIG

ez.

Re: **UPDATE**RE-RECORD**BIG TRACKLIST** : 30 minute mix first mix - comments appreci

try killing the bass and treble on the tune your bringin in..thats what i do and slowly add trebble and bass so its not really noticeable ya get me?

Re: **UPDATE**RE-RECORD**BIG TRACKLIST** : 30 minute mix first mix - comments appreci

yer cheers for that bro im gna record a little mini mix later and do that then have a listen back ee if it solves my problem.. which it shud!

cheers (y)

Back
Top Bottom