Upcoming Albums Of 2015...

I don't think we'll see that album this year will we?

Not with the number of albums Metalheadz have lined up

From SpectraSoul's wastebook:

"New album mastered ✔
More info very soon. "

10926409_10152709558282833_6953331792211082052_n.jpg

Yeahh I've seen the facebook posts and listened to works in progress on Instagram, but like, no singles and no real hype. A lot of other albums have had more of a campaign leading up to it, whereas now lots of artists are completing the album before properly announcing it. That's good though because it means less inaccurate release dates hahaa (future perfect comes to mind)

Yeahh I've seen the facebook posts and listened to works in progress on Instagram, but like, no singles and no real hype. A lot of other albums have had more of a campaign leading up to it, whereas now lots of artists are completing the album before properly announcing it. That's good though because it means less inaccurate release dates hahaa (future perfect comes to mind)

Yea I agree 100%

Last year they released 4 LPs in total. 5 isn't impossible.

Last year they released Lenzman's album, almost 2 years after we had the album launch event in Wellington for him at the end of 2012. We hosted him again (for the same album launch), 2 years later.

5 albums is possible this year, but its more likely going to be ones that were due out last year TBF

I think I've got a pretty good idea

Same. It'll be an album that seems as if its a compilation of songs by vocalists that sigma produced songs for. Not necessarily bad, just not focused on the actual music itself, kinda like the latest chase & status album. I actually liked the first two singles off the album though, the new one featuring labyrinth is really boring

Last edited:
BCee album is called Come and Join Us.

BCee - Come And Join Us LP Out April 20th
http://spearheadrecords.bigcartel.com/product/bcee-new-album-title-tbc-lp

Tracklist
1) Firebox
2) Delirious
3) The River Runs Dry feat. LSB & Rocky Nti
4) Think Twice
5) Morning Star feat. Philippa Hanna
6) Come And Join Us
7) I Believe feat. Villem & Frank H Carter III
8) Sun Goes Down feat. Saint Louis
9) Computer Brains
10) Begins With You feat. S.P.Y
11) Summery feat. Philippa Hanna
12) Cut Me Loose feat. Hybrid Minds & Rocky Nti
13) Hit You Where You Live

Looks to be another excellent LP from the don! :)

Looking forward to that one. I'd have to say that when it comes to dnb albums I find the ones by liquid producers the most listenable and the ones that I keep going back to a year or so later

Back
Top Bottom