unfinished track/ want your opinion!

Lucidproduction

i aint fraid of no ghosts
VIP Junglist
ive been fucking around with different styles of drum and bass for a while but i want to know what people think of this particular style im trying to go for...

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7905730

listen it thru, its unfinishd, so alot of things will be tweaked and changed, but i wanna know if you think it sounds good or not?

all opinions welcome baring in mind ive only workd on this for about 3 hours now, its fresh today

like that!
bass/sub is really quite interesting. loads of movement..
bongos work well- they need more variation perhaps.

its pretty good though! Nice work!

like that!
bass/sub is really quite interesting. loads of movement..
bongos work well- they need more variation perhaps.

its pretty good though! Nice work!

cheers man, definate variation needed on the bongos will have to fuck that up later when i get a chance!

i like the stuff in ur myspace player man, the pads are reaaly nice.. second tune is definatly my favourite, really relaxing

Thanks for the kind words man!

Just wish I could play my own pads.. been relying on sample loops :(
Need to get around to learning the basics of playing the keyboard.

yeah i startd just using premade pads and beats... and bass... somehow switched over so i make most stuff myself now, besides the breaks.

what program u using man?

reason4.
I recently bought a midi keyboard, and have been experimenting using my own riffs, but my playing is awful.. so for now I play a riff, then correct it by hand in the edit window! lol
I have zero natural talent for playing music. Blood from a stone would be easier ;)

Back
Top Bottom