Two very bashy heavy tunes

Breakk ya neck is nice n heavy, dark volca is as well. Do i hear someone saying(possibly shabba) yo telepathy? Everytime i come online you've got another track or Two up. Fuckin Drum n Bass factory for real. Liking the tunes man . keep it going full steam. EZ

Breakk ya neck is nice n heavy, dark volca is as well. Do i hear someone saying(possibly shabba) yo telepathy? Everytime i come online you've got another track or Two up. Fuckin Drum n Bass factory for real. Liking the tunes man . keep it going full steam. EZ

safe geezer, no the sample is actually an african chant put through a vocoder and chopped up, the guy I made the track with thought it said Dupstep (I added that sample when he left, poor geezer was knackered, don't think he realised I was an insomniac) which now everytime I hear it makes me think that, but it's just Gibberish. Doing the collobortion was wicked, so much more creative, I've got six lined up, all overm the US, Canada, Australia, oh and Essex LOL, mate the internet has made music so much more accessible.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a solo track by man Scifa, he has hardly played this to anyone, but it's very sick:
https://soundcloud.com/scifa-music/construct

Back
Top Bottom