DnB tune id total recall b2b dialogue

watcha, u utter legend !! that tune is massive !! i listen to a lot of dnb and been listening to it for years but most of its sets with mc's and find it well hard to find out names of tunes !! how do you it ?!? i admit its pretty much SDC i listen to which most of the people on here dont like, but want to know how to find tunes without spending fucking hours searching which i'm doing at the moment !! find its quite easy to find tunes that sly and hazard play but want to find the tunes played by the likes of total recall, dialogue, majistrate, logan d etc, and also the genre !! i know its like dark jump up but is there any real genre of what its called ?!? sorry for the essay would just to get into knowing what the tunes are !! im gonna upload a few more anyway and hope people on here know what they are !! cheers for the help !!

watcha, u utter legend !! that tune is massive !! i listen to a lot of dnb and been listening to it for years but most of its sets with mc's and find it well hard to find out names of tunes !! how do you it ?!? i admit its pretty much SDC i listen to which most of the people on here dont like, but want to know how to find tunes without spending fucking hours searching which i'm doing at the moment !! find its quite easy to find tunes that sly and hazard play but want to find the tunes played by the likes of total recall, dialogue, majistrate, logan d etc, and also the genre !! i know its like dark jump up but is there any real genre of what its called ?!? sorry for the essay would just to get into knowing what the tunes are !! im gonna upload a few more anyway and hope people on here know what they are !! cheers for the help !!

No worries. Its all in a days work. Listening to a wide range of dnb helps & trying not to pigeon hole yourself to listening to 1 style of dnb + they let me listen to mixes / sets at work, so the odd tracklist goes down well :) post some more clips on here / or link the set up for Spyda's birthday bash & I'll try & help some more

can't name the tunes you are after off the youtube link

TL for the dialogue & total recall set as much as I can do

??
harvest - supernatural
??
??
??
recluse - bangin the walls
turno - devils advocate
??
hazard - food fight
heist - verdict
dialogue & total recall - enlightened
??
dialogue - regrets
pleasure & origin - hard times
dialogue - toybox
subzero - dodge city vip
dialogue & total recall - loss of life
??
??
guv - don't push me
??
spy & kasra surface
vicious circle & jubei - cloak & dagger
??
dialogue - good to go
pleasure - bullet boy
serum - souped up vip
subzero - poon
nu elements & decimal bass - hall of mirrors
??
pacso - the trick (sly rmx)
majistrate - menace
sly - 5th dimension
??

majikstar - free (dialogue & total recall remix)
harvest - supernatural
digital era - ????
??
harvest - blessed
recluse - bangin the walls
turno - devils advocate
dialogue & total recall - prevention
hazard - food fight
heist - verdict
dialogue & total recall - enlightened
krust - warhead (dialogue & total recall remix)
dialogue - regrets
pleasure & origin - hard times
dialogue - toybox
subzero - dodge city vip
dialogue & total recall - loss of life
plasta - re-quest
the force - what happens here (dialogue remix)
guv - don't push me
dialogue & total recall - unconcious
spy & kasra surface
vicious circle & jubei - cloak & dagger
??
dialogue - good to go
pleasure - bullet boy
serum - souped up vip
subzero - poon
nu elements & decimal bass - hall of mirrors
total recall - ???
pacso - the trick (sly rmx)