Sup! some people have said that my bass sounds have been sounding very much "straight from synth". So I've decided that I'd take on a new way of working with bass where I make a couple of bass patches and then modulate and cut em' up and try to fit them into the beat. Rather than working in midi and try to fit different instances of massive together. Also: first time I'm working from a break, someone on here thought I should try it out! Here is a short cut from what I've been messing around with recently... I think it lacks the "it" so I probably wont finnish this, but I thought I'd leave it here and see what I did right and what I should be working on. Wall of text, there u go!