Tractor and pcDJ stuff

moriaty

VIP Junglist
aight.
Fresh from the -Producers that cant mix-thread , where Tractor DJ was mentioned, i've got a few questions bout said gizmo...
I d/l a cheeky free copy, and i really could NOT fukin understand how the fuck you work it...ok, i could change all the typical stuff you find on a normal mixer-eq, filters, faders etc-but...
1)couldnt find a way to route a headphone out for cue
2)couldnt work the auto mix..i know i know its sad, but still is good fun

plus with exiting the program after each session, which wasnt too long since i couldnt work it,three shortcuts would appear on me desktop, for reccaling said session..???
:mad: :mad: :mad:
:fuckinpc: :antitank:
:shrug: :violin:
:mad::mad::mad:

any help points much appreciated...perhaps where to d/l a version....not cracked ...plz...!
so, help me out brainiacks....Affliction...i'm looking your way

**shit...he saw me...** :D :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by GorDo

i needed answers to all these questions when i first got it =)

as far as i know to be able to cue propely u need a second soundcard.. :-/ unless you have tables, you can hook your pc up to a line-in via your mixer ;)

Affliction...i'm looking your way
:D

up in the top right corner, there's a little box with 3 ticks in it, where you'll be able to set your master & monitor outputs (or if you only have 1 stereo output, master left and monitor right)

just hit "autoplay" in the automate section.... it's a bit crap though :shake:

plus with exiting the program after each session, which wasnt too long since i couldnt work it, three shortcuts would appear on me desktop, for reccaling said session..???

that's weird, never happened to me :shrug:

Tightest mix ever.....1342 tunes in a 45' set

i'm sure you won't ... :)

geturself a soundcard which has two line outs and ASIO, a decent midi faderbox (im working with an oxygen8, works quite nice--mod wheel-crossfader, 8knobs for eq,gain,cutoff..)

and loads of mp3', hopefully recorded @fixed speed

Back
Top Bottom