DnB Track from Black Sun Empire Live in Vienna Fluc_Wanne 14.08.2012

Joib

Hi Guys,

first off, sorry for my bad english but it's not my first language.

I am looking for a drum and bass track which Black Sun Empire played when one of the 3 guys was in austria/vienna last wednesday.

It is really hard to describe, but i try my best :P

I heared it before on a mix or when i was at a live event and i am sure it is a quite popular tune. in the middle of a quite fast drum and bass line where pretty much no other noise than the highhat and the base drum is played, there is a sudden pause. for about 1/2 second it's quite, then the sound comes which is the one i am searching for. it's a clear tone, not scratched or something like that which echos away. it's 5 sounds up and down and up and down and so on, then again a pause and then again 3 sounds, down up down.

i made a recording of me trying to make that noise on vocaroo, a website where you can record yourself -> link: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q7eaLYo4t7

this tune is played for about i would guess 1.5 minutes until the next song comes along.

would be great if somebody recognizes it!

cheers, joib :)

hi wingz

i guess you are the same guy who answered me on the same topic yesterday in the austrian dnb board. i was sure that dustup was the tune and either you or another guy linked tryhard aswell - and again i thought it's it but its not it :X

this makes me go crazy :X

Last edited by a moderator:
i am. if you say you heard it a few times while going out it's very unlikely that it was a BSE dub so i'm just guessing, you would've been better off recording a little snippet of it tbh

edit: maybe this:

i am. if you say you heard it a few times while going out it's very unlikely that it was a BSE dub so i'm just guessing, you would've been better off recording a little snippet of it tbh

edit: maybe this:

thanks for your efforts, sadly again it's not the one :(
of course recording it is a good idea - next time i hear it i will record it, until now i just enjoyed the hell out of it and never searched for it :-/

Back
Top Bottom