To all you crazy people here

MZgreat

We'll im also here, drifted around here couple a weeks, and now a member.
I'm in my 30's- an old sucker hehehe, went to early parties in the 90's to Aprohodite, Roni Zise we'll you all know.

But now im more into hard, dark rugged stuff. I like Tech itch Loxy and stuff like that, fast dark bangin shit. im not an expert so a littke help or advice is very welcome. I'm planning to go to such a D&B party in London ?? or brighton?? in the summertime- i live in The Netherlands. So any advice here is also good, saw already some interesting things/ flyers on this site. Here we have also some parties, but not enough. If anybody hase some music/advice you can hook me up if ya want , good looking out to all of you.

Welcome to dnbforum mate (y)

yeah best bet is to head to Therapy at Herbal or the Renegade Hardware nights at The End for the dark stuff around London!

Oke, i'll take that advice sincere. Are they on a weekly base or what, i asume they are announced on this site also? Im saving my money already hehehe, i will go, wait for me then.

And thanks again.

yeah, this comes in handy, thanks again, theres a lot i see. I, m planning to go to London in mid July or somewhere around early August, so i be on the look out. Cool one guys.

Back
Top Bottom