Thin n Crispy - Nleh

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
http://soundcloud.com/thin-and-crispy/nleh

well, its finished but it aint, some thoughts pls, is the bass too out of place, too repetative, anything that could be added/taken away, drums ok, etc etc...
I dont want you yo write my track for me, its just something i cooked whilst working on something else and wondered if it had potential :)

cheers

p.s. a name would be appreciated of some1 wants to name it lol
pps not sure why they come out so quiet? if some1 has any idea's lol

Last edited:
shoot difficult to say, you got some good mulch to your bass but i wonder if you could bring that out with less resonance but more grit, you could copy the whole thing and hp it with chorus and dist, then compression and reverb. its just how i like it, compression after dist, reverb after compression. also, be original, the trance synth is a good starting point for a sound

Cheers man loads of help :) i'll have a play around with it and tweak the stuff u said...

u think my lead could do with a bit more flaring up then? in terms of structure not the sounds?

also if u like the bass ill stick a sample of it up and u can play around with it or w/e, dunno lol

Last edited:
if i had a usb stick id take you up on that but right now i cant get files from this computer to the studio computer. cos my usb stick is broken.
i mean the trancy synth could be stabs with lp env instead or something, i dont know, i like to take strong elements in a song and turn them into details through artistic idiocy. at least it keeps me from sounding generic, thats about all i can say for it

tbh im still finding my feat, i mean, reason is pretty simple to use but still im learning from scratch how everything works and sometimes i find making something that sounds original a bit of a ball ache... the synth is rly rly simple tbh as u can imagine, theres not much too it so was looking for ways to spruce it up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom