The 'Vinyl Extortion'-ism Solution thread (mushi)

maybe we should turn this into some of the worst of tanmushi.

This one is a bit ridiculous.

it does make me feel slightly better as a human that I own the majority (not the jungle cakes bits) of stuff he is selling at stupid prices.

Last edited:
interesting...

theories:
a. discogs has banned him (maybe rule breaking due to pricing across different stores etc or he hasnt paid his seller fees)
2. someone has hacked his account and deleted his inventory
3. he has cracked under the weight of the abuse he receives/negative publicity online and has quit the record selling business
4. this is temporary and he will reupload his inventory again shortly with the same extortionate prices as before

answers on a postcard please!

interesting...

theories:
a. discogs has banned him (maybe rule breaking due to pricing across different stores etc or he hasnt paid his seller fees)
2. someone has hacked his account and deleted his inventory
3. he has cracked under the weight of the abuse he receives/negative publicity online and has quit the record selling business
4. this is temporary and he will reupload his inventory again shortly with the same extortionate prices as before

answers on a postcard please!

Yeh i would say the same...apart from 3 - he's being doing it for years, why crack now?

Just a though, but if he has decided to stop selling records then does that mean in the next few days/weeks we will see a huge job lot on ebay? Like when that distributor (forgotten the name) went under

thats only likely to happen if his company has entered into administration and all his stocks liquidated

someone do some financial search thingies on the company

- - - Updated - - -

just realised my bros at uni in nottingham, could get him to shit through his letterbox

(or at the very least see if his shops closed!)

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=TANMUSHIMUSHI

No items found for sale!!!!!!! Is this the end of TANMUSHIMUSHI?

My theory is...
Problem: Due to abuse, people have got wise to his antics and bagged elsewhere or not at all. Decreasing his total sales.
Solution: Take down all stock and list under a new account.

Thing is, yes he's a massive penis not unlike David Cam, but who's the bigger twat here? The guy who sells at ridiculous prices or the fool who agrees to buy it?

People are stupid. I don't like people.

My theory is...
Problem: Due to abuse, people have got wise to his antics and bagged elsewhere or not at all. Decreasing his total sales.
Solution: Take down all stock and list under a new account.

Probable.

I'm going to side with the administration route. Might just be able to grab that mint condition gem for the right price now.

who's the bigger twat here? The guy who sells at ridiculous prices or the fool who agrees to buy it?

People are stupid. I don't like people.

agree totally. the people that pay his ridiculous prices are the ones that irk me the most as they are responsible for the continuation of his ridiculous pricing.

Probable.

I'm going to side with the administration route. Might just be able to grab that mint condition gem for the right price now.

But won't all be sold as a job lot. Or maybe a few job lots? ....anyone for a forum chip-in?

Back
Top Bottom