The Souljah Sessions with Ajay on Chorley FM Tonight 11-1am!

Meecha

A-JAY - THE SOULJAH SESSIONS CHORLEY FM
Starting 13/11 on every second tuesday i will be hosting a strictly drum and bass show on Chorley FM from 11pm-1am. The show will include mix sets from the best local talent on the drum and bass scene and will be sponsered by Eastern Bloc record shop Manchester. The show will also include the exclusive top 10 chart run down of the weeks best selling D+B tunes courtasy of E-bloc and a compehensive list of up and coming nights and events in the north west.Throw this all in the mix with some of the best old,new and up and coming tracks on the scene and i would say we've got a rowdy little show planned, so come and join the sessions.

The D+B now rolls out every week on Chorley FM running 11-1 every Tuesday alternate between myself and the one they call Meecha !

102.8 Chorley FM (listen online @ www.chorley.fm)
Leading the way for dance music !

Peace A-Jay

Any promoters who want there night exposed on the show pls pm me, also any n/w dj's up for coming down for a guest mix and interview to expose themselves also pls pm me

Drum and Bass taking over Chorley FM Tuesday evenings!!!

A-JAY - THE SOULJAH SESSIONS CHORLEY FM
Starting 13/11 on every second tuesday i will be hosting a strictly drum and bass show on Chorley FM from 11pm-1am. The show will include mix sets from the best local talent on the drum and bass scene and will be sponsered by Eastern Bloc record shop Manchester. The show will also include the exclusive top 10 chart run down of the weeks best selling D+B tunes courtasy of E-bloc and a compehensive list of up and coming nights and events in the north west.Throw this all in the mix with some of the best old,new and up and coming tracks on the scene and i would say we've got a rowdy little show planned, so come and join the sessions.

The D+B now rolls out every week on Chorley FM running 11-1 every Tuesday alternate between myself and the one they call Meecha !

102.8 Chorley FM (listen online @ www.chorley.fm)
Leading the way for dance music !

Peace A-Jay

Any promoters who want there night exposed on the show pls pm me, also any n/w dj's up for coming down for a guest mix and interview to expose themselves also pls pm me

Drum and Bass taking over Chorley FM Tuesday evenings!!!

Burn, we have been Souljah Sessions Radio since 2002, strickly Drum n Bass on 88.3fm CJIQ in Kitchener ON Canada.

www.souljahsessions.com come check it out!!

Back
Top Bottom