THE OFFICIAL DNBFORUM PODCAST 001 - GUEST MIX FROM SERUM HOSTED PASSIVE/AGGRESSIVE

Re: THE OFFICIAL DNBFORUM PODCAST 001 - GUEST MIX FROM SERUM HOSTED PASSIVE/AGGRESSIV

Oh shit I can't believe I missed this!

Pon the d/l...

Big ups Jay and all who made this podcast happen (y)

Re: THE OFFICIAL DNBFORUM PODCAST 001 - GUEST MIX FROM SERUM HOSTED PASSIVE/AGGRESSIV

Personally nothing mate - it's a quailty balance, some proper bassass tunes dropped as well, nice clean mixin' well impressive, + Big thanks for taking the time to do it man, much appreciated...U

We're already thinking about the next one, what can we do to improve your listening pleasure? :shrug:

Personally nothing mate - it's a quailty balance, some proper bassass tunes dropped as well, nice clean mixin' well impressive, + Big thanks for taking the time to do it man, much appreciated...U

nice one dude, much appreciated :thumbsup:

May I just say Jay, your remix of Alien Girl is fuckin' heavy!

Is it like the Disco Dodo VIP, just something for you to play out or whatever?

massive respect, fuckin quality guys!! look forward to hearing the next 1

May I just say Jay, your remix of Alien Girl is fuckin' heavy!

Is it like the Disco Dodo VIP, just something for you to play out or whatever?

yeah strictly just for fun bro, the AG remix is a fair few years old now an ive lost the original fl file as well :-x

Oh right, oh that sucks!

What has it been deleted or somethin?

it was on my old pc, ive still got the pc, but the last version on the FL save isnt the correct one, an when ive opened all the files up, none were the right one :-x

oh well, aint no big deal, id be more pissed if it was one of our original tracks. :D

it was on my old pc, ive still got the pc, but the last version on the FL save isnt the correct one, an when ive opened all the files up, none were the right one :-x

oh well, aint no big deal, id be more pissed if it was one of our original tracks. :D

Lol init, was still a badman remix/vip (y)

Really enjoyed listening to this podcast theres a few tunes i need to hunt down from it
especially the 1st track does any one know if its comeing out ?

Really enjoyed listening to this podcast theres a few tunes i need to hunt down from it
especially the 1st track does any one know if its comeing out ?

ill let u know about that asap

Looks like a nice sellection of clownstep but shame the kbps is so poor.

Looks like a nice sellection of clownstep but shame the kbps is so poor.

its a healthy balance of dnb, serums mix is a bit more wobble, why you gotta bring up the old 'clownstep' term again, i much prefer bonzo-step or mime-core :rik:

an as for the quality, hosting this podcast through dnbforum was essential imo, and that kbps is plenty good enough, in fact much better quality than other podcasts.

Nice to see you back about tho buddy, even if your still a whiney bitch! :teeth: :D:inlove:

Absolute respect to the Passive/Aggressive for hosting and providing some awesome tunage, and some wicked tunes from Dexcell too! Serum's mix was worth the wait. Completely different to his previous outings but wicked none the same. Keep it up gentlemen! :slayer: Sorry for being so late, been a bit lazy with the Internet recently...

136MB,that's pretty nice! 0:]

New Podcast will be up end of week/start of next week - in the dnbforum podcast 002 will be guest mixes from DJ Deep (Frequency Recordings) and dnbforums-own superstars, Dexcell, full of exclusive new tunes and the freshest releases. Another 2 hour plus spectacular! Watch this space!

Back
Top Bottom