The Free mp3 Thread

Ultracode: 11 free tunes :love:

I posted a free EP from him a while back which was awesome stuff. Now 11 more free tunes.

LSD
I'm Shaten
Only You
Flashback
Moon
Saturday
Slideshow
Soul
Tea
View
Red October

Flashback is the one :slayer:

Some proper minimal & downtempo business here. Like Bop, Dan Habarnam, Oak, Abstract Elements, Autonomic sounds etc.

Soundcloud
Myspaz

Linkage

Last edited:
Mutt- My Old Hard-drive EP

Know there are some big Mutt fans on here, so here we are...

Hey guys. I was going through my old HD and noticed a bunch of tunes that I had made between 2005-2008 that had never gotten released. I thought it would be a shame to just leave them, so I decided why not give them away!

^^ Alix Perez should be doing that :D Sign the petition in the sig people.

Bilal vs Mutt - Soulsista [2008] - Out of all the tunes in this free EP, this one is the newest, it's a bootleg of one of my favorite Bilal tracks...

Mutt - In My Own Backyard [2007] - I was gonna throw this on "Treading Water", but decided against it...moody little number, definitely worth a listen...

Mutt - Lets get Away [2006] - I gave this one away a couple years ago, but I always get asked about it so here it is again...

Outlook and Mutt [2005] - One Night - Outlook has always been one of my favorite producers...this is something we we're working on for Renegade, but we never got around to finishing it...

Hope you enjoy this collection of orphan tunes... please try to check out the future non-free releases I have coming out on Good Looking Records, CIA DeepKut, Fokuz, and Soundtrax!

<<<LINKAGE>>>

(y)

ASC- The Narrows

More deep business. Another very talented producer signed to Exit, Darkestral & Non Plus+. This song was most recently featured in the Loxy's Cylon Podcast.

I was actually contemplating putting it in the Tune ID section when I was listening to the mix last night. Such a sick tune...

<<<LINKAGE>>>

^^Right Click, Save As

Stream from Soundcloud

There will be more free stuff from ASC in the coming days/weeks.

ASC- The Narrows

More deep business. Another very talented producer signed to Exit, Darkestral & Non Plus+. This song was most recently featured in the Loxy's Cylon Podcast.

I was actually contemplating putting it in the Tune ID section when I was listening to the mix last night. Such a sick tune...

<<<LINKAGE>>>

^^Right Click, Save As

Stream from Soundcloud

There will be more free stuff from ASC in the coming days/weeks.

Nice find OCR! some big tunes from ASC

XIZM001: Kondencuotas Pienas (aka Spotless) - Absolutely Spotless
XIZM001AATHUMBNAILFRONT.jpg

The first Lithuanian drum'n'bass producer to release on 12" vinyl; under his Spotless guise on Paradox's Outsider label, kicks things off with the first MATERIALIZM release.
5000+ downloads and still going strong.
Download this and more releases for FREE @ http://www.materializm.webs.com

Back
Top Bottom