The flyer e-bay alternative

Mal

Hope this is ok to post fella's feel free to destroy if not.
Cheers :crazy:

Hello people,
Right here we go. I don t like e-bay so this is my alternative.
I have loads of spare flyers courtesy of that nice man Disco who I met last year. Now that I ve finally go through them I have a large batch which some of you may be interested in. If you re looking for specific flyers, needing some additions or want to start a collection from scratch get in touch.

Just drop me a mail and I ll mail you back an excel doc with all of the flyers detailed. The file shows which ones are spares and how many copies of each I have. Requests will be dealt with in turn in the order the e-mail arrives on a first come first serve basis.

3 Ways to go

1: Let me know what you want and just send me the equivalent number of flyers from your spares.
2: Flyers priced at 50p each regardless of year or size. Minimum order 5 flyers. Cheques only.
3: If you have no spares and money is too tight to mention I m always up for copies of live sets from events (nothing after end of 1994 please)

Having recently become a father and set up in business on my own I will have to ask you to send an SAE with any order. Sorry to be so tight but I don t get paid again until Oct!!!.

The file is as accurate as possible and the last section is currently being looked at by the main man Weed. However I do not accept any responsibility for mistakes.
If you d like to check me out to make sure I m kosher I m sure Dave @ Phat Media, Weed, Fran, Disco and Roach will confirm I m the real deal having dealt with all them all in the past.
Cheers and happy flyering.
mal@skiline.co.uk
PS If any of you ski or snowboard and need help for the forthcoming season, just let me know. Discounts for notice board readers

Back
Top Bottom