that log tune

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
bastard your pm box is full again so i'll put this down here, about that babylon falling thing.

okej jag har lyssnat det tune för många gånger, sorge. jag glömt att skriva tillbaka till dig om den.

Some tight dub, production is better than before definately. Ideas are there but theres obviously too many, you coulda done two tunes with the ideas from this one. because of this it kind of like lacks progression in a way, you got much going on there but nothing goes on long enough to grasp it, except for the part after the intro (which repeats itself a couple of times, so i guess it's the main theme). the intro and main theme fir together in a perverse manner, but the rest is too much for me man... rip it up into 2 pieces is my critique primairie.

keep it up, still the best (but i'm sorry to say the only) piece i've heard from you in a while. let me know.

thank you for listening, and for getting back at a playa with the feedback!!i appreciated and taken into account.
dam nation got a new tune up and ive got two (one of thems pretty ok actually) new tunes up, ill chuck a link at you asap as id like your input on them.

now that i was on it, i also paid extra attention to dam nation - suspiria. I really liked the breakdown in the middle. the structure is similar to your piece but it stays in one place better, though the intro was deadly long. still both are tunes to be reckoned with care when seen. ?.!heard.

Back
Top Bottom