Thank You Breakneck!!

zoob said:
Yeah, apology's for that. It took a long time to setup and get the show off the ground. A bit of concrete moving and last minute madness, but we got their in the end.

The issue with this coming breakneck is that there will not be the red rig in attendance.
Just the brand spanking Fk1.

It should be sufficent. If i've got some suggestion's up my sleeve. One of which would be those babies pictured in my sig finally get pulled into action on the pier. Its about time i reckon. :devilslay

No worries man if you give me advanced warning about the next one im there!!! All about the new rig, I've heard some rumours it's the phattest can't wait to play out on it. What k is the new rig?

sayber said:
No worries man if you give me advanced warning about the next one im there!!! All about the new rig, I've heard some rumours it's the phattest can't wait to play out on it. What k is the new rig?
Yep, its the best. Gav has got a gem.
The only issue i can see is that it may not have the same impact in that size room as the previous,
i sadly can't make it this friday though, but would be very interested in hearing what you all think after the event...

Back
Top Bottom