Drum & Bass Tha Great Race

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Nexaka, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Nexaka

Nexaka New Member

Here's a new tune I made last night. I thinks it's a bit more happier. I also turned up the drums a bit in comparison to my last one. Anyway, here it is:

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and will be taken into consideration. ^^

2. Nucleoid

Nucleoid Nucleoid Drum & Bass

You could bring up the drums even a bit more in my opinion.
    Also you might wanna bring down the lead synth just a little, because it is now overwhelming a bit.
    Lastly I'd suggest to make the subbas a bit louder, that could make the drop a lot more defined and cool ;)
    Cheers!

3. Nexaka

Nexaka New Member

Thank you for the feedback! The levels are a bit weird but i wanted to be sure the lead was heard. I suppose I over did it, and i originally had the drums blasting to the point where you couldn't hear anything else. The sub is too low cause i used a plug that automatically generates a sub bass. It's no different from using a regular vst instrument, but apprently it has volume issues and it appears louder in the mix then when it is exported into mp3/wav. I suppose i shouldn't use it anymore unless its for a specific type of bass or something. Thanks again for the feedback by the way! :D

4. Nucleoid

Nucleoid Nucleoid Drum & Bass

Honestly, I suggest to make all your synths yourself. It's much more rewarding and it allows you to have full control over every single part of the sound ;)

5. Nexaka

Nexaka New Member

yeah i do normally, like the lead synth and the pad, the bass was a real quick thing i just grabbed cause i got a bit lazy XP