Technics set up for sale v cheap!

Kit

TECHNICS NOW SOLD

ORTOFONS NOW SOLD

Glorious DJ Deck Stand in Black (RRP £90!!) (can be flat packed and instructions included). It can fit both decks and a 14 inch mixer. Collection only as it weighs a lot! NEW PRICE £50 COLLECTED OR WILL DELIVER FOR PETROL MONEY!!

img0812b.jpg

img0811d.jpg

Gemini PS424x 2 channel Mixer with 3 Band EQ and mic (RRP £90!!). Comes with power cable. I will throw in an RCA cable and a gold plated jack adapter for headphones. Again, I still have the box and instruction manual and has had 6 hours worth of use. Mint condition. Great back up or beginners mixer. £55 sent via recorded delivery or courier, £50 collected.

img0799e.jpg

img0800i.jpg

A pair of KAM 5a Active Speakers (RRP £100!!) including wall mounts and leads. 35 watts and have low, mid and high controls on the back. Have had about 6 hours worth of use and I still have the box/insturction manual. (edited due to postage estimate) £55 sent via recorded delivery or courier £50 collected.

decks6.jpg

Cheers.

Kit

Last edited:
Bump. Can't believe these are still for sale TBH. I know we are recovering from the recession but am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
i dont think your doing anything wrong mate, its just most of the people on here have their own stuff already, plus for those of us who are younger etc having a full set up like that isn't always the best in terms of practicality and space.

keep persevering, these will 100% sell eventually

Mate crack them on ebay! They will be snapped up that price I guarantee it. There are 1210s on their own on there not even in as good conditon as yours going for more than that.

Oh saying collection only will drastically reduce the amount of people who will be interested, get off your ass, box the stuff up and get to the posty ;)

Sorry. Located in Hertfordshire mate. Just off the M25 by Hemel Hempstead.

I would be willing to send mixer and speakers via courier, and the Ortofons by 1st Class Recorded, however I am not posting the turntables or deck stand as they will cost a fortune and there is no way on Earth I am trusting either Royal Mail or courier with the Technics.

Last edited:
Blinding offer, get on Ebay, and on Gumtree too if you havnt done so allready. Thats where i picked up my pair from

Hi mate. The turntables have been on eBay about 3 times, and no one bought them. Cost me about £8 in fees so not going to bother putting them back on. They are on Gumtree London, Oxford and Milton Keynes at the moment, but again no interest!

I would be willing to drive to meet people, for a bit of petrol money, if I am too far away, but I would rather people come to me so they can test them out and make sure they are all working. I won't post the turntables for obvious reasons, and Ollie's new thread proves why!!!

I really need them gone as I now have a holiday with the missus and her family to pay for, but won't go lower than £400. I feel that is a very reasonable price and I am probably selling myself short anyway!

Back
Top Bottom