Tc - Bad girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj Jammin

VIP Junglist
I know you lot are probably against this but i'm depserately trying to find a download for this tune.. i've heard it in a set but it's distorted and shit. if anyones got a mp3 could they possibly email me it Email removed

Thanks in advance :P

Last edited by a moderator:
you made a bad choice askin people to email it to you! i did that and everyone had my neck off! brace yourself there are some moany cunts in this forum:-/

you made a bad choice askin people to email it to you! i did that and everyone had my neck off! brace yourself there are some moany cunts in this forum:-/

Yes and im one of them. If u want a small sample at low bitrate of about 30 secs of the tune perhaps this can be arranged ... similiar to wat you get of redeye when u buy tunes.

Jammin knows how the score is and I doubt he is asking for a full lenght audio version at 320kbps or a moody dub. Perhaps you should reword your request Jammin. If I was mod I would of removed the link to your email address anyway.

You can find audio of unreleased material from a certain site I think it is dubs.net this will have a small sample for you to listen too. I suggest If you where requesting a full lenght version to delete this post as it will only get deleted or locked anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom